Milton Lai Fabricated Evidence in Court - Said DDJ George Lam - DCCJ 1917/2018 - [2021] HKDC 378 - LAI KO CHOY v LAI KIN (黎健) & KWONG LAI SIM (鄺麗嬋)

Milton Lai Fabricated Evidence in Court - Said DDJ George Lam 

DCCJ 1917/2018 [2021] HKDC 378 LAI KO CHOY v LAI KIN (黎健) & KWONG LAI SIM (鄺麗嬋)

90. I find that Milton Lai was fabricating his evidence in court. It seems to me that Milton Lai was trying to salvage the weakness in the plaintiff’s case where the plaintiff cared nothing about the mortgage. I reject Milton Lai’s evidence entirely in relation to the purchase of the Property or any discussion about the mortgage. I did not believe a financial consultant could have advised his father when acquiring a property without any of the above-mentioned essential information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

主控官周天行俾法官葉佐文串爆咗 Mr Anthony CHAU Mocked By His Honour Judge Eddie Yip

Wasted Costs Order Against Hong Kong Barrister James H M McGowan of Admiralty Chambers - HKSAR v Apelete [2019] 5 HKLRD 574 [2019] HKCA 1189

主控大律師伍家聰 Prosecuting Counsel Simon K C Ng (Barrister) 俾法官沈小民寸 - 『共謀者原則』唔係咁解你返去自己諗清楚【案件編號:DCCC908、918/19】